Search My Blog

Friday, July 4, 2014

Its the 4th baby!


What is today? 



As everyone knows today is the greatest holiday our nation holds.
But to Shawn and I it is something more.

.......


ITS HIS BIRTHDAY

To know such a wonderful person inside and out for almost a full decade now is more then I could ever ask for. He never seems to fully grasp how much I care for him, which is OK. That just means for the rest of our lives together I always have room/ways to prove my love to him. Times may get tough, and we may think the worlds going to end, but we still wake up every day to one another. 



  What also makes today (well the last few days) amazing. I'm ovulating for the first time since we started FertilAid. Some people have been known to have success in the first month on the medication. I mean we all know Shawn and I hope to have a baby asap, but we do have some sense. Shawn and I do understand it may not work for us first month. The one difference for us is how much support, love, and good vibes we have been getting from everyone since we started this journey.

Thanks for the Support!
From Shawn and Kayleigh Irwin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment