Search My Blog

Saturday, July 12, 2014

I quit already (maybe not)

No support, tried to share my story and now everyone is calling me a SPAM site.... :,( well way to make me feel more worthless when I already have no one who understands. The group of people who should understand are lashing out and being rude. I only posted one link to fertilaid...and thats why they are calling me spam. I was simply excited for the LITTLE help I could afford to conceive a wonderful child.. :(

Update:
Thanks to the site who has now BANNED me because I voiced an opinion... I am now at over 500 page views with 4 posts!!! (oh and Pinterest too :) <3 you guys) On this blog I posted on people vent and say all sorts of batshit things.... BUT because I mentioned an over the counter product they freaked out.. now they are talking down on me because they are all "way past" over the counter products... Hmmmm so now this community beats down on the little guys? Thought assuming makes an ass out of YOU and ME but I get banned?? I told them time and time I didnt even have benefits yet to cover my consultation which is usually $300 w/o benefits but with will only be a $35 visit... So I am not taking fertilaid but another month... Instead of apologizing and saying it was a mistake marking me as spam...my story as spam...the truth as spam... they just kept going and being mean. Targeting ME (only me) = Complete bitches! Thats ok though lesson learned do not go to The Bump and talk about what you bought.. lord forbid you may mark you as spam... I even mentioned to them I would be the worst spammer in this case... So who knows I may continue blogging with these kind of views... now thanks to them :) HI GUYS!

I will be back to blog more in the next couple days I got all fresh fruits veggies and hemp seeds/Greek yogurt for my protein. Ready to share the other steps I am taking to boost my fertility (because us spammers care about our health too)  ;)


Either way everyone..
Good luck on your infertility journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment