Search My Blog

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Extended Preheat

 
    Have you ever wanted something so bad that you said you'd do anything to have it? Everyone does whether it be a dream job, a weight goal, type of car, or some sort of new piece of technology. Shawn asked me to marry him the Christmas before my 17th birthday, and enlisted in the Military shortly after. Through the next year all we talked about was having a family and getting married. This was the time in our lives where partying and social lives should have been our main concern, but it wasn't. Being as young as we were, and still are we only want to find out why we were not blessed with the simple ability to conceive. I guess you can say we feel like we've been on "extended preheat"

    You can only imagine how I felt when I was going through and reading so many great reviews on FairHaven health. I instantly saved some money for it, and as directed we began taking our medication on the first day of my next period 06/22/14. Within a few days we both started feeling certain differences. Before we began the medication, Shawns "area" ran on the hot side. The doctor always suggested cold showers and boxers but that never worked. Now with taking FertilAid hes running cold anytime of the day in FLORIDA. Its nice to start seeing/feeling changes in a weeks span. But on the other hand the pills do require a LOT of water, and I wasn't drinking but maybe one glass a day. Drinking soda and juices did end up giving me a UTI (Urinary Track Infection). Since the FertilAid has zinc, magnesium, and iron I can not mix them with my antibiotics. Sadly on my end there is a delay on continuing the medication, but Shawn says he plans to continue. :)






   

No comments:

Post a Comment