Search My Blog

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Loss VS Lost


Well ladies and gents....
 One of our biggest concerns during our journey
is that my body wasn't allowing the egg and 
sperm to meet and place. That maybe my uterus 
was not a "Safe Zone" to grow our child.


So... we have Good/Bad News:
We just found out last week I had a miscarriage, 
and based on all signs and symptoms this isnt our first one.. 
 We've have multiple a yr, for the last 5 yrs.... 


I spoke to my mother a few days ago and 
she informed me of a rare chromosome she carries. 
This chromosome causes her to not be able to carry 
to full term, and if she does shes on bed rest and 
monitored the whole pregnancy.. which she was
for me as well as my 3 brothers.


Her body like mine, fought the baby off like a virus. 
(I was told I have an overly active immune system)
She had over 20 miscarriages before giving birth to me.
She was never told if it was genetic or not so now 
I have to be tested for it. Yes, it is something to go off 
of and may answer the rest of our questions. But it still
is hard to swallow that my family could have already 
been started.


She never put two and two together. 
So she never mentioned it.
But we will be looking into the blood 
work we need to get done in the next 
4 weeks. I rather get that done before 
going to the Naturopathic/
Homeopathic Doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment