Search My Blog

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Cheers to Going Naturopathic

I want to apologize for my absence.
Recently I have been having a hard time
swallowing baby news from multiple relatives.
Two being under the age of 18.


After receiving our news of course 
you know.. when it rains it pours.
I start getting all this baby news and I wanted
nothing more then to be happy for them, 
but for some reason could not find 
it in myself. 


I felt so guilty and so ashamed for
not being able to feel happiness. 
Now I realize I can not put my time into it.
Adding that stress is only making this journey
harder to bear. 


Now I have decided to put my OBGYN and 
Reproductive Endocrinologists Diagnosis to the side..
 And see a Naturopathic Doctor. 
The medications I was taking for my thyroid made 
me feel so sick. So down. So tired.
First Appointment is June 26th. 
Also doing acupuncture in between :)
Will keep you updated on how it goes!
The plan is to try this way for at least 1 year.

No comments:

Post a Comment